- Dangerous work as taxmen return to Somalia
- Norway: Mohammed most common name in Oslo
- VIDEO: Somali Army and AMISOM capture Buulo Mareer
- Wargelin Show: Abaarta Soomaaliya ka jirta & Kuwii Hore Aug. 27 – Sept 01
- Minnesota: Feds sue city of St. Anthony over rejection of Islamic center
- Dangerous drug or harmless herb? Europe cuts Ethiopia’s khat
- Can war, by Obama’s rules, beat IS?
- NOC welcomes re-entry of Somali Judo Federation into world body
- Al-Shabab threatens to kill more politicians
- VIDEO: Can Somalia disarm its militias?
- Video: NICHOLAS KAY and His 2016 Vision
- SOMALIA: Gov’t supports repatriation efforts for over one million Somalis
Tag Archives: burcad badeed
Labo ka Mid ah Raggii Wada Xaajoodyada u Qaabilsanaa Burcad Badeeda Soomaalida oo Gacanta u Galay Mareykanka
Muqdisho (RBC) Wararka ay siidaayeen warbaahinta dalka Mareykanka ayaa sheegaya in ciidamada Marines-ka Mareykanka ay qabteen labo nin oo burcad badeeda Soomaalida u qaabilsanaa dhinaca wada xaajoodyada marka ay doonayaan inay helaan lacago madax furasho ah. Qabashada labada nin ayaa … read more
Radio Netherlands — A meeting billed as a donor conference for Somalia has tried to punch high above its weight by promising to help the new government end poverty and insecurity. But the EU’s efforts are largely driven by its … read more
AFP – The 17,000-tonne vessel was attacked in the Indian Ocean, 400 miles from the Somali capital Mogadishu. The vessel is owned by the Copenhagen-based container shipping group A.P. Moller-Maersk. In a statement, the company later confirmed that the US-flagged … read more
The Canadian navy helped ward off suspected pirates from possibly hijacking a commercial vessel around the northern coast of Somalia, a commander said Sunday. The HMCS Winnipeg dispatched its Sea King helicopter on Saturday after three small boats chased the … read more
By Mike Pflanz in Nairobi The 32,000-tonne Malaspina Castle was taken early on Monday and was believed to be heading towards Somalia’s pirate-infested coast. The British shipmaster’s union, Nautilus issued a call for better protection of the busy shipping lanes … read more
Pirates have captured a German-owned ship 720 km off Somalia. The container vessel Hansa Stavanger has a crew of 24 and reports suggest that some of those held may be Russian.